***This item ships free of charge via palletized freight, so please allow one to two weeks for delivery from the time of shipping. These shipments are very heavy and require a signature upon receipt.
NOTE: DUE TO VERY HIGH DEMAND, THERE IS A CURRENTLY AN APPROXIMATE 6-WEEK LEAD TIME ON THIS PRODUCT FROM THE DATE OF ORDER. Orders are fulfilled in the order that they are received, and any changes made to your order can result in significant delays. We will do our best to fulfill orders as quickly as we can, and we appreciate your patience during this time.
- 1 Minute Setup: Get out of your car and be ready to camp in 60 seconds.
- Sleeps 4 People: The Skycamp features a comfortable king-size mattress.
- Aerodynamic and Lightweight Design: Looks great and fits on most vehicles.
- Customizable: Choose the color of your hard shell and the accessories you want for the best camping experience.
- Breathable: Insulating Poly-Cotton Canvas tent fabric.
- Hard Shell Locks: Closing straps have locks to give you peace of mind.
- Quality: The Skycamp is made with love at our own factory in South Korea with quality components and custom molds.
Skycamp 2.0 Improvements:
- Thicker Mattress: 1.8″ high density memory foam
- Interior Design: World map graphic
- Hard Shell Locks: Stronger stainless steel
- Windows: Outer fabric turns into a canopy
- Mounting Brackets: Easier to install
- Redesigned Ladder: Safer and more comfortable
- Mounting Brackets 2.0 ($89 value): Faster installation, the new standard of mounting brackets. These quick-to-tighten brackets are compatible with a maximum cross bar height of 1.2″ (3cm) and a width of 3.5″ (9cm). For higher cross bars, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the 1.0 brackets instead. If you have already received your tent with the 2.0 brackets and still need the 1.0 brackets, you can send them in for a trade up to 10 days after your tent has been delivered.
- iKamper Allen Wrench: Allows quick installation of the brackets.
- 2.0 Ladder with Cover ($145 value): Features angled steps, making them safer and more comfortable when you climb up.
- UV Protective Cover ($90 value): Protect your hardshell from harsh weather conditions.
- Gas Strut Locks ($25 value): Securely lock the hard shell open during windy situations.
- Hard shell Wax (gloss black/white only) ($25 value): Hardshell conditioning and care.
- Seam Sealer ($15 value): Condition the seams of your canvas tent.
- Tension Poles ($52 value): Turn your side windows into canopies.
- 2 Keys: Safely keep your hard shell locked and secure.
- 2 Extra E-Clips for Mounting Brackets
- 4 Rail Endcaps
- Instruction Manual
- Fabric Care Card
- Floor: Durable & insulating honeycomb aluminum panels
- Tent: Breathable 300gsm poly-cotton canvas
- Rainfly: Waterproof polyester 150D (PU 3000mm)
- Shell: Double-layered FRP with 1″ air insulation